Stay at Emma Gorge Resort
With 60 safari-style tented cabins, with en-suites, this is a comfortable way for the whole family to sleep under canvas, while still being surrounded with a few home comforts. Hidden amid the Kimberley's fiery red Cockburn Range this unique location brings nature to your doorstep, allowing you to immerse yourself in the nature, flora and fauna of the region with the added touches such as a swimming pool and onsite restaurant. All tented cabins are powered and have fans, linen, towels and outdoor dining areas in the shade of ancient Boab trees. The stunning beauty of Emma Gorge, our most popular gorge walk, is on your doorstep.
Emma Gorge and the Emma Gorge hike is closed for wet season, we look forward to reopening in May 2024 and are taking bookings for next season. Book online or through our Reservations Team (Phone +61 8 7210 9600).
- Explore Emma Gorge with our Resort Map
From $429 per night inclusive of breakfast.
Reservations & Sales
p. +61 8 7210 9600 (Booking Enquiries)
p. +61 8 7210 9620 (Agent Enquiries)
- Shared central coin laundry facilities
- Australian made toiletries - quality linen and towels
- Ceiling fans
- In room tea and coffee facilities
- Contemporary cuisine at a licensed restaurant with retractable roof for star-gazing during dinner
- Open air veranda bar
- Swimming pool
- Touring and activities desk
- Wi-Fi is available with coverage provided in the bar area only. Wi-Fi access can be purchased online for a fee
- There is Telstra service for those with compatible mobile phones
- There are no refrigerators in the rooms due to low voltage power used at the resort
- Picnic areas