- Best Rate Book Direct
- El Questro Homestead
- El Questro Station
- El Questro Emma Gorge
- El Questro Camping
El Questro Station
Reservations & Sales
T 1800 837 168 (from within Australia)
T (716) 276 0078 (US)
(to contact a guest)
T +61 8 9161 4318 - The Station
T +61 8 9161 4388 - Emma Gorge
T +61 8 9161 4042 - The Homestead
- Shared central coin laundry facilities
- Gardenview and Riverview rooms with en-suite bathrooms, air-conditioning, towels, hair dryers, mini fridges, tea and coffee making facilities, daily service
- Station tents with bedding, power and fans
- Riverside camping sites – general campground, powered campsites and private riverside camping
- Maps and trail fact sheets available
- WiFi via satellite, charges apply
- There is no mobile phone coverage at the Station
- iron and ironing board
- Australian made toiletries
- outdoor dining setting
- safe, natural swimming holes
- Campers ablution blocks and camp kitchens with BBQs
- -Payphones available to mobile phone point
- tour bookings to Maps and Trail sheets
- fuel and tyre sales and repairs
Gardenview Room at El Questro Station
The garden views provide a lush oasis for you to experience El Questro with added home comforts. Built from Kimberley river stone, these rooms have large bathrooms, air-conditioning, tea and coffee making facilities, patios and sleep up to four people, making them a great way for a family to have a Kimberley adventure.
From $329 per room, per night.
Riverview Room at El Questro Station
Located on the Penetecost river and a peaceful watering hole, you will enjoy this view from your private patio. Modern bathrooms and air conditioning make these rooms family-friendly as well as perfect for those looking for a few extra comforts during their time at El Questro.
From $397 per room, per night.
“Truly stunning location in the remote north west”
“El Questro - The Station was a lovely oasis in remote outback north western Australia. We stayed in a family bungalow and it was clean and comfortable. The facilities were very good with both a restaurant and a pub style food outlet available. There were a lot of tours offered and all of them were very good value for money. Tours guides were cheerful, friendly and knowledgeable. The scenery is beyond stunning everywhere you go. We will definitely be going back soon!”
“Essence of the Kimberley. A beautiful retreat.”
“El Questro is a true oasis that covers all the amenities you could wish for. It boasts an amazing array of activities so you could easily spend one to two weeks here alone. Whilst this might appear an exclusive retreat the property respectfully accommodates all budgets providing for self-camping up through the most luxurious rooms. We stayed in the pre-set up tent for convenience and a little "luxury" on our camping trip through the Kimberley. We had a wonderful meal at the steakhouse where I enjoyed an amazing porterhouse.”
An exceptional international renowned retreat worthy of its reputation.