Emma Gorge Trade Information
Hidden within the fiery red of El Questro's Cockburn Ranges, lies the spectacular Emma Gorge Resort, with excellent facilities for the whole family. Emma Gorge offers comfortable tented cabins, each with their own private facilities. Shaded pathways link the tented cabins with the restaurant, pool and bar.
Check-in/out timesCheck in is at 2.00pm / Check out is a 10.00am.
Location/AccessEl Questro is situated in the East Kimberley, 110km west of Kununurra by road. Kununurra is services by regular schedule domestic fights via Perth, Darwin or Broome. El Questro has two airstrips.
Emma Gorge Resort is open from the beginning of April through to the end of September.
- Self-drive travelers
- Families and groups seeking immersion in The Kimberley
- Conference and incentive groups
- Tour groups
AccommodationEmma Gorge Resort has 60 tented cabins with ensuite and fan cooling.
ExperiencesThe Wilderness Park Permit gives access to:
- Champagne Springs
- El Questro Gorge
- Zebedee Springs
- Amalia Gorge
- Emma Gorge
- Moonshine Gorge
- Several 4WD tracks
- Chamberlain Gorge cruises
- Bush tucker and El Questro history tour
- Bird watching tour
- Guided barramundi fishing tour
- Self-drive boating
- Horse rides
- Helicopter scenic flights
- Saddleback Ridge sunset tour
- Cockburn Range 4WD circuit
What's IncludedRoom only. All guests are required to purchase the compulsory Wilderness Park Permit at time of booking. The Wilderness Park Permit is valid for up to 7 days. Children 12 years and under are complimentary.
Unique Selling Points
- 700,000 acres to explore
- Tranquil and peaceful surroundings
- Swimming pool
- Open air restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Freedom to experience the outdoors
- Diversity of experiences with touring, cruising and a chance to experience local culture and history
- Emma Gorge offers immersion in nature with comfort in mind
- Must do stop on the Broome to Kununurra run (Gibb River Road)
Eat & DrinkThe food at Emma Gorge is as spectacular as the scenery. The spacious verandah restaurant looks out across sprawling lawns to the Cockburn Range. Enjoy a choice of a la carte or buffet breakfast and for both lunch and dinner, a contemporary menu includes a variety of lighter or more substantial fare.
Bookings are essential for dinner and for parties of 8 or more.
NatureLife on earth is most diverse in the tropics, and the Kimberley region is no exception. Birds, mammals, reptiles, fish and invertebrates are abundant. The Kimberley really is bursting with an array of exotic wildlife.
Bird watching is a must-do activity when visiting El Questro. Learn about the Top 20 birds in El Questro Wilderness Park.
ImagesView our Image Gallery.
BrochureDelaware North Parks and Resorts Trade Brochure.
Rates2016 /2017 Rates
Contact InformationTelephone: 1800 837 168
Outside Australia: US Based Number: 716 276 0078
Facsimile: +61 3 9429 7270